RightRound is an event technology services company seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join our growing enterprise to help deploy short-term internet connectivity, high-density WiFi, and other technologies. Work time will be split between our office/warehouse and on-site supporting events. This is an entry-level position where each day’s work has an impact on the company.
- Work with Production and Tech teams to design and plan network deployments for client events in a variety of locations.
- Gain proficiency with RightRound’s inventory of equipment and supplies and how to best utilize each.
- Prep and pack all needed equipment and supplies for each event, and check them back into inventory at the conclusion of the event.
- Write a summary report describing network performance for the Client following each event.
- Expense tracking and reporting for out of town events.
- Assist with maintaining the equipment inventory and keeping the warehouse organized and equipment ready to deploy
- Able to conduct capacity planning.
- Lead a team of technicians to complete projects
- Self-motivated, equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Good people skills, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to see a project through from visualization to implementation to completion and analysis; communicate with the team through each phase
- A propensity for being outdoors, in the field and on your feet, sometimes up a ladder or on a rooftop.
- Experience with different vendor platforms in computer networking
- Knowledge of RF environments and how that relates to WiFi performance
- Ability to troubleshoot an ISP issue, network performance issue or failure
- We are a Mac OS based shop, a familiarity which Mac OS desirable
- Maintain company standards of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport (or be able to get).
- Prior event, festival or conference experience is a plus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form.