RightRound is an event technology services company looking for an entry-level network technician with the desire to learn new technologies and grow with the organization. Work time will be split between our office/warehouse and on-site supporting events. This is an entry-level position where each day’s work has an impact on the company.
Following the directions of the Network Engineer, this position will deploy short-term network services for events and conferences. Services can be either hard wired or wireless. Heavy emphasis on knowledge of network components and the OSI model. Solid understanding of TCP/IP, networking and routing protocols. Monitor, troubleshoot (strong emphasis), diagnose and test network configurations. Coordinate and communicate the installation and configuration of networks with clients and shareholders.
- Self-motivated, equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Good people skills, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- A propensity for being outdoors, in the field and on your feet, sometimes up a ladder or on a rooftop.
- Knowledge of applications, operating, networking and telephone systems.
- Skilled in documenting and maintaining applications, as well as process or configure information.
- Ability to accurately identify/determine customer needs and take appropriate action to address those needs.
- Ability to give and receive thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and data to create shared understanding.
- Ability to find creative solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to quickly become familiar with emerging technologies.
- We are a Mac OS based shop, a familiarity which Mac OS desirable
- Maintain company standards of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport (or be able to get).
- Prior event, festival or conference experience is a plus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com or fill out the application form.