RightRound is looking for an enthusiastic person to gain on-the-job skills and training with our Tech team. Work time will be split between our office/warehouse and event sites.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Learn and practice computer networking from layer 1 to layer 7 of the OSI Model.
- Learn skills and systems for maintaining equipment inventory in the warehouse
- Learn and practice picking, preparing, and packing equipment for events
- Learn and practice receiving equipment returning from events
- Gain on-site event experience deploying short-term internet connectivity and network services
- Learn to Run CAT 5e cables and terminate with RJ45 tips to support wireless access points and switches.
- Learn how to work with the site design to minimize the appearance of network equipment while providing excellent service.
- Learn how to test and troubleshoot the components of a network
- Knowledge of one or more computer system.
- Basic understanding of LANs, WANs, TCP/IP, and networking.
- Ability to work at heights and perform ladder work.
- Have the willingness to work 10 hr days when needed and lift 50lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to fly commercially if needed.
- Having a valid passport is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Self-motivated, equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Good people skills, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- Prior event or public-facing (service industry, retail, etc.) experience is a plus
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com or fill out the application form.